Monday, March 26, 2012


So…here’s the thing..I’ve been sitting here doing something that I RARELY do, and that’s watching the “Bad Girls Club” Marathon. As I started to watch it dawned on me that there are so many shows out television these days that do nothing but show women fighting, gossiping, partying and shopping! Surely, there’s a lot more to females than that.  And, the fact that television producers are getting rich and high ratings off this crap is ridiculous because I know people that crave watching drama-filled shows such as, Basketball Wives (mostly ex’s), Mob Wives, Real Housewives and others shows out there, in order to see who going to be fighting who. Come on people, we have to look at our women in a better way than what’s portrayed in these series. However, I can’t help but wonder if this is how men and some women really view females, considering that women are viewed to be catty, dramatic and easily provoked. Nevertheless, this is not a true depiction of women because most are truly about something other than what is viewed on drama/fight shows. So, why not come out with series that portray women in a more positive light without all the shallow craziness and tom foolery? Who knows? Maybe I’ll come out with my own reality show!





You’ve Just Been MixXed….not Stirred!

No comments:

Post a Comment