Saturday, March 10, 2012

The Band Belief


As a music lover, every now and then I find a song or band that really moves me and captures my attention.  Offering a harmonic flow of hip-hop, neo-soul and jazz, The Band Belief has made me a believer.  It's rare (these days) to find musicians that pull you in on every sensory level and leave you feeling revived, rejuvenated and spent all in the same setting. There intensity and passion for their musicianship is unmatched by any new up and coming bands (in my opinion).  The Band Belief is a "real" band making "real" music and we have to support them 100%! Check them out on Youtube on The Band Belief channel, "Like" them on facebook at www.facebook.com/thebandbelief and Follow them on Twitter @thebandbelief. Trust me, you will NOT be sorry.

For Booking Information, email thebandbelief@gmail.com


You've Just Been MixXed.......Not Stirred!

No comments:

Post a Comment