Monday, February 6, 2012

Withdrawals......

As I was watching T.V. this afternoon, a major network posed the question, “What happens after the Super Bowl?”…WHAT? Why would they even ask such a foolish question? Although I’m not a Giants fan, I am extremely happy that they beat those New England Patsies, however I REALLY hated to see this season come to an end. The question that truly needs to be answered is, What in the hell will we do on Sundays? I’m just saying…I love golf and all, but I’m not about to sit around on Sunday and watch it all day long. I imagine that fans will start to pack on the pounds that may have been lost during the season from all of the jumping around and adrenaline rushes that kept our metabolism peaking making for such a sad situation. Oh well, back to the original question regarding life after the Super Bowl. My thought is that football fans from around the world are going to be suffering from NFL WITHDRAWAL. So, those of you out there that have friends and family members that are football lovers, please call and check on them come Sunday and Monday and make sure that they are not balled up in a corner somewhere crying their eyes out!!!!
SN: I wonder how many New Yorkers will get pink slips tomorrow for skipping work today…LOL!

You’ve Just Been MixXed…..Not Fumbled!

No comments:

Post a Comment