Thursday, February 9, 2012

I Hate to Burst Your Peach.....


I'm going to keep this one short and sweet as a Georgia Peach. So, it’s no secret that I am a lover of libations, specifically...Ciroc Red Berry. However, ever since the company has launched their new Peach Ciroc, it has become my flavor of choice. Well, evidently everyone else loves it too. I recently came up with an idea to make a special peachy drink using this flavored vodka and took a trip to my local AnnieBelle'sCafe Store (ABC Store) to get what I needed. To my dismay, the clerk tells me that "Peach Ciroc has been sold out in the entire state and will not be back on the shelves of a couple of weeks!" Now, what that lets me know is that VA has some Peach Ciroc drinking folk! So, if you had your hopes up about snatching up a couple of bottles for the weekend and you are not a club owner or restaurateur that has connections....then you are SHORT! I hated to burst your peach, but I didn't want to be the only sad one!





You've Just Been MixXed...Not Stirred!

No comments:

Post a Comment