Sunday, January 29, 2012

Is this really a "good-bye"? Or, a "see ya later"?

heart broken Pictures, Images and PhotosYou know ending relationships is never an easy feat. But, I think that we have reached the end of our road. You came to into my life a few months back and swept me off my feet with very little effort. I guess I knew from the moment I met you, that you were going to be a special part of my life. However, I never anticipated being so in love with you. Spending time with you a few times a week, putting my all into you, making sure that it was known that you had my full support and attention. Every date we had would make my heart flutter with anticipation as well as give me a rush that was almost orgasmic! The way you would enter my room and make me scream with passion for more than an hour at a time…I’m so going to miss that. Oh, how I put my all into this relationship and now you want it to come to an end. I shouldn’t even be surprised because relationships this good this fast don’t usually last but for a season. So, as I sit here putting my inner-most feelings out to the world, I can only imagine how the next week will be for us…I know you so well. You will come into my home for one last exhilarating romp. It will be full on contact, somewhat of a battle to the bitter end. Sweat will be pouring from our faces and our emotions will be fully engulfed in the moment, it will be amazing. And, when the night ends…you will walk out of my life and become a memory. My sweet, sweet NFL Season...I wish that you didn’t have to go, but I totally understand that you have endured a lot of pain over the past few months and you need to heal. Please, never forget. I will ALWAYS be here for you through the good and bad times. I’ll never allow my faith and love for you to waiver. Damn…I’m going to miss you so much, my dearest NFL Season, but I know that you will be back before I know it!

You've Just been MixXed...and "heartbroken"!

No comments:

Post a Comment