Sunday, January 22, 2012

Dear Bobbleheads, You Creep Me Out!

Joker bobblehead
Ok, this is a blast from the past (kind of) in regards to the bobble head craze that people just love! Me...Not so much! The way those little dolls stair off into space, smile and "bobble" around agreeing with every word or move you make, is just pure creepy.  I mean, there are bobble heads for all types of individuals and public figures that folks see as keepsakes and collector's items. Not me, I wouldn't even want a customized bobble head of myself...eeesh! Now, although I have such disdain for these creepy little dolls, there is something that is very significant and relatable about the way they operate. If people took on a "bobble head" mentality and smiled all the time, looked bright-eyed into the world's face, and politely shook their heads "yes" or "no", the way people get along and respect each other just may make a difference. So, bobble head, even though your creepy little eyes are always staring at me and your pearly whites are always gleaming at me... You somehow teach me a very valuable lesson. Be quiet, smile, and always be in agreement....LOL!









You've just been "oddly" MixXed..Not Stirred!

No comments:

Post a Comment