Thursday, April 26, 2012

I'm Missing My Show!


How many times have you been watching television only to find yourself torn between two different shows? I know that it happens to me ALL the time. I rarely have a chance to watch one program and the whole time I'm wondering what's going on with the other show. Now, I totally understand that we live in a time where technology makes it so much easier to be able to have your show and watch one too via DVR, But, sometimes DVR isn't an option so you get the idea in your mind that I'm going to out smart TV and flip during the commercials in an effort to keep up with what's going on, which at the time, seems like a “fool proof” plan. Well, lo and behold every single time one show is on commercial so is the other! Damnit! The plan has gone down in shambles and you've ended up missing what you wanted to see most. So, what can we learn from this little scenario? In life we have choices on top of choices and a lot of times we are not going to be able to do everything that we desire based on timing, meaning that we always need to be ready to“choose our choices” In order to keep from having to run into “commercial” situations. The thing is that just like TV shows re-runs will always allow you to catch on what you missed and so will life! It's simple, watch one show at a time.

You've Just Been MixXed....Not Stirred!

No comments:

Post a Comment